Meet Princess Pine!
This is her block castle. Isn’t it simply divine? Because it’s made of wooden blocks, you can build and rebuild Princess Pine’s castle into any shape and size you want. Make it long, so it sprawls, or stack it high, so it’s nice and tall! You can’t go wrong.
These thick, chunky pieces of natural wood are finished with safe, water-based paint and are the perfect tools for supercharging early motor skills, developing dexterity, and kickstarting the imagination through storytelling and role-play! Includes 22 pieces and is great for young learners ages 24 months and up.
- This is Princess Pine’s block castle! Isn’t it simply divine?
- Because it’s made of wooden blocks, you can build and rebuild the castle into any shape you like!
- Encourages the imagination and storytelling through role-play
- These wooden blocks are cut from solid wood and finished with water-based paint
- 22 pieces in all. Perfect for young learners ages 24 months and up