Whether you’ve got an aspiring carpenter or just a toddler with energy, the Pound Bench is a must-have wooden toy. The six wooden pegs can be pounded into the holes, before the whole thing can be turned over and the fun can start again!
Built to Last
The durability of our wood is particularly important in the Pound Bench, and we’re confident enough in its quality to offer our 5 Year Cubbie Lee Toy Company Warranty – there’s no amount of pounding that can break this bench!
Grow and Play
As well as teaching motor skills, you’ll be able to teach your little one about colors and matching as they play. It’s these kinds of educational toys that offer enormous amounts of fun for your little one, while allowing you to support and extend their learning as you play together.
Add to Cart to buy your Pound Bench
About The Cubbie Lee Toy Company
Since the day Cubbie Lee was first born, we’ve been on a mission to bring you the best quality wooden toys for children. Everything has passed a rigorous hands-on trial with one of our own little ones, to check that it’s durable, educational, and most of all, fun.
Our classic toys are not only tested by the small fry – we’ve ensured each toy meets or exceeds ASTM F963 Toy Safety Standards, because the safety of our toys is as important to us as it is to you. Quality is also of the utmost importance – we like to think our toys won’t just entertain one child, but will be passed down to siblings or friends as they grow, which is why every toy we sell comes with a 5 Year Cubbie Lee Toy Company Warranty.
- 6 pegs, a hammer and bench, all built with sustainable high-quality wood for total durability
- Perfect for developing hand-eye coordination in 12 months+
- Measures 8x5x4 inches – the pegs are big enough for hammering, without taking up valuable nursery space
- Tested to match and exceed the highest US Toy Safety Standards
- Covered by a 5 year warranty, and tested to the very highest safety testing standards, for total peace of mind