Created with our precious children in mind, safety and comfort are paramount in the design of the baby KEA swing. Our Baby KEA canvas and wood swings conforms to strict US safety standards, many swings do not.
We create our swings so that you can rest assured in the knowledge that any material your child comes into contact with on our swing is safe for them to touch, suck and chew on and that your child is comfortable, safe and secure in the swing.
The baby KEA swing has a deep and generous seat, providing support on all four sides. The beads are oiled with non toxic tung oil. The rope is soft high performance braid and spring loaded hooks are closed.
Made from weather proof materials this swing is designed to last and withstand the outdoors. It is made from naturally durable timber, rot proof canvas, high performance rope and zinc platted fittings so you can happily use this swing both indoors and out.
Packing and Convenience
The carabiner hooks make it very easy to move the swing between multiple locations with very little effort.The swing also packs down flat making it convenient for you to transport or store. The packaging is also recyclable.
It comes with a 5 year warranty.
Holmsater, the parent company of the baby KEA swing, is a family run business, based on the principles of high quality, fair price, caring for the environment and contributing to society. Founded on the dream of creating employment in the countryside it came about when we couldn’t find a natural , quality swing for our daughter Solvej.
This dream, along with the joy that other parents and children have shared with us, continues to inspire us today, 20 years later, to constantly endeavor to improve and do our best by our dream, values and customers.
- The baby KEA swing is a safe and attractive wood & canvas swing for babies and toddlers. Suitable from 6 months-36 months up to 66lbs
- Made with naturally durable materials, the baby KEA swing can be used both indoors and outside
- Spring loaded clips mean the swing is easily moved between multiple locations and the timeless, natural design makes this swing blend nicely in to any environment. Flat seat helps to build core muscles and stops the swing base from cutting into the child’s legs when in use
- There are many benefits of swinging for both you and your child. Perfect for times when you want to get things done without your baby/toddler clinging to you, swinging has the amazing ability to act as both a stimulant or a relaxant. Promotes spatial awareness & balance and gross motor skills/coordination
- Made in New Zealand. The baby KEA swing is named after an endangered New Zealand mountain parrot. A donation from every swing sold goes towards protecting this bird. Comes with a 5 year warranty and conforms to US safety standards, many swings do not